In her words:
"Blissful Monday is a place for us to make our own rules. It's a place to talk about what makes us really truly happy. To ruminate on what we want our bliss-filled lives to look like, in all its dreaminess. To reflect on the past week and what we've loved. Memories. Aha moments. Insights. Touching compliments. A gorgeous breakfast. A smile. Gratitude."
What a great way to start the week, huh? If you want to join in, pop on over to her log and leave a comment.
So here's my BLISS LIST:
* Spending this Saturday with my friend's kids and we played in the park. We were running around doing cartwheels in the grass, playing with a hacky-sac, and goofing off. The sun was shining, the weather was perfect, and I felt like I was 8 all over again.
* Making my first sale in my Apples and Aardvark shop.
* Baking chocolate chip cookies from scratch and sharing them with friends.
* Hiking in the desert and feeling the cool October breeze.
* Singing out of tune with one of my closest friends and crying when the music becomes so moving and reminds you what life is about.
* Beat-boxing terribly and finding it incredibly hilarious.