Monday, June 7, 2010

Father's Day Is Around the Bend

Hi friends! Well, its been a long time since I last posted, again, but I hope that you are still with me here! I've missed saying hi on here and visiting everyone else's blogs too! Life just gets busy sometimes.

Father's Day is just around the bend, and photography or art can be a great gift for dad. With this in mind, I'm giving free shipping in my store, Create Love Laugh, until Father's Day, June 20th, this year!

Here are a few items from my shop that might suit your dad's fancy.
Shipwrecked, 8x10, $27

Classic, (2)4x6, $10

Out on a Cliff, 8x10, $27

And as always, I can do custom sizes for any of my prints, just e-mail me!

There's so much great art out there! Here's a few others from Etsy that would make a good gift for dad.

Acoustic Dreams, 5x5, $15

Vintage Dictionary Baseball Player Art Print, 8x10, $8

Great White Shark, 5x7, $10

No comments:

Post a Comment