Friday, November 20, 2009

A great day!

Lots of great happenings today!

First off, I'm so excited to be the featured shop on Papernstitch today. Brittni is a fabulous curator and her site has a hefty readership. I'm completely flattered to have my work on her site. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd love for you to pop over to Papernstitch to check it out.
















Secondly, I made my second sale! And it was from someone who saw me on Papernstitch.

And last but not least, I've been featured in this gorgeous treasury by unflappableproducts over at Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats times 3! What a great day. May you have many more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice & keep up with the nice work that you're doing now

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful treasury to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete