Thursday, November 26, 2009
Photograph by TraciM
So, the holiday season is upon us again. For me the holidays are about family and friends, warm comforting food, cuddling inside, and remembering to be thankful for everything I have in my life. Being thankful is something I try to remember year-round, but there's something about this time of year that brings it all into light. So without further ado, I'd like to share a few things that I am grateful for each and everyday, be it cliché or not:
* A loving and supportive family.
* Kind and caring friends.
* A roof over my head and food to eat.
* Some of the daily comforts I may take for granted like clean running water, electricity, and heat.
* The gift of and desire for creativity.
* Some of the luxuries of living in this day and age like the internet, a powerful computer, a car that gets me places, air travel to visit my family, and a digital camera to capture the world around me.
* All of you out there who inspire me with your work, leave me comments and encouragement, and spread the love.
Photograph by me
Also, I'm having a sale in my photography shop from Black Friday (11/27) to Cyber Monday (11/30). Free Shipping on any 8x10 or smaller print! See my shop announcement for details.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!