Monday, February 8, 2010

Blissful Monday

I haven't posted a Blissful Monday Bliss List in quite some time. If you missed where this all began, the Bliss List was inspired by Jess Gonacha Swift. So, yes, it's been a while, but that sure doesn't mean I'm not grateful!

Here we go. I'm utterly thankful for:

-The amazing Arizona sun and being able to enjoy the outdoors in the winter. I was lucky to be able to go on a rock climbing trip with some friends the other day to this amazing place.
- Last week being over because boy was it a stressful one. Here's to a better week!

- Having so many friends and good people in my life. I've been feeling a little lonely lately, but it sure helps to know there are people there for me when I need them.

- Tiny little cacti. I bought a ton of little cacti at a great nursery the other day and they are now scattered around my apartment.

- A part-time job that helps me bring home the soy-bacon. O.k. So I don't really eat soy bacon, but I'm vegetarian so I thought it sounded funny.

Have a blissful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment