Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Lovely Links

Hi friends. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! My mom came in town and we had a great time eating a lot of food, hanging with my boyrfiend and his daughter, relaxing, and watching the fireworks. What did you do this weekend?

I've got some links to share with you this morning.

First, take a look at this entire post of office inspiration from Design Sponge. I've been drooling over lots of well designed offices lately because my boyfriend and I want to redo his office.

Have you been to the Female Photographers of Etsy Miss Match Diptych Project blog yet (wow, what a mouthful!)?

I'd like to live in an eco-community like this.

Take a look at these beautiful wedding photographs. I'm aspiring to taking photos with this much warmth & expression. They truly tell a story.

I'm taking my wonderful boyfriend, D, to Leland in August and I can't wait! It's where I spent much of my childhood because my grandmother had a home there right on Lake Michigan. We are staying at the Riverside Inn, where my parents got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment