Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Maternity Photo Session

I love taking pictures of people, but I don't get to do as much portraiture as I would like. It's probably because I'm a bit shy, so I don't always put myself out there as much as I'd like. But the more I take pictures of people, the more I want to, and the more comfortable I get with it. Recently, I had the opportunity to do a maternity session for my friend Heather. We are both happy with the results and I'd like to share some of my favorites here with you! I also have a growing love for black and white photography, especially for portraits.


See the whole set here.

By the way, Heather had her baby last week. Congratulations Heather and Matt and welcome to the world Henry!

So friends, I have a question. What is your biggest challenge in your craft? How do you work to overcome that challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment